- FUN FAMILY GAME: you can play a game in 20 minutes for 2-4 players, which makes this a perfect gift for families who enjoy playing board games together
- HIGH QUALITY: Contains 1x Hill with Moving Holes [with a naughty mole,a turnstile and a carrot] 16x Bunnies, 48x cards & Instructions
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND RULES: high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away.
- GREAT REPLAY VALUE: Strategically use one or multiple bunnies to race around the board and be the first person to visit reach the giant carrot. Plan your routes and think ahead to win. Each game is unique so this kids game can be played over and over
The cute little bunnies are racing to get to the juicy carrot at the top of the hill. But watch out!
The ground beneath the bunnies can vanish causing the bunny to fall in and disappear. Which bunny will be the first to get to the top of the hill and reach the carrot?
- 1 Green hill with a rotating carrot
- 16 Bunnies in 4 colors
- 24 Cards
The green hill is placed in the middle of the table.
Each player takes 4 bunnies of the same color and places them in front of the large stairway leading up to the first space.
If only 2 or 3 people are playing, put the remaining bunnies back in the box.
Object of the Game
Be the first player to get one bunny to the top of the carrot.
The youngest player starts and draws a card from the stack of cards.
Then, take turns in a clockwise direction.
How cards are Drawn
If you draw a card with a bunny on it, move one of your bunnies as many spaces up the hill as shown on the card.
You always get to choose which one of your four bunnies you want to move.
Only one bunny can occupy a space at a time. Occupied spaces are skipped when moving your bunny over them and are not counted.
Holes are counted. However, your bunny only falls into a hole if it lands directly on it at the end of your move.
When to turn the carrot
When you draw a card with a carrot on it, carefully turn the carrot in a clockwise direction until you hear "CLICK!". One of the spaces on the way to the carrot might open.
If there happens to be a bunny on this particular space, the poor bunny will fall in. The bunny then disappears into the bunny hole and is out of the game.
If all four of your bunnies fall into holes, you are out of this game and will have to wait for the next one.
Tip: Be careful when you are choosing which bunny to move. Some spaces are safe and nothing will happen to you if you land on them.
Some are not safe and will suddenly get triggered once the carrot is turned.
What To do when the stack of cards has been used Up
Cards that have already been drawn are placed to the side. Once the stack of cards has been used up, shuffle the cards and put them back into a pile next to the hill with the picture side facing up.
End of the Game
The first player to land one of their bunnies on the top of the carrot is the winner. You do not have to land with the exact number of spaces. Any unused spaces are simply forfeited.