- Line up 4 in a row game is a puzzle game that can develop the child's intelligence creativity. It is the way of chess that exercises the child's ability of thinking independently and adds more fun for kids and adults.
- Educational toy: develops children’s intelligence, promote the communication.
- Player: 4 In A Row board games for 2 person to play (Each player has a color chess)
- Foldable & convenient toy:A great travel game, easy to carry, you can play anytime.
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Board Game helps Children improve Hand & Eye Coordination & Strategic Thinking Skills.
1. Game begins, both sides place chess in turns.
2. When someone line up 4 chess pieces in the horizontal, vertical or oblique direction in a row first,then he wins and the game is over.
3. If the board has been completely filled with pieces, but no one has succeeded in lining up 4 chess pieces in a row, then become the draw game.
4. Game over,you just need to pull out the board then tilt.The chess pieces will take the initiative to fall in the bottom of the storage space.You can start a new game after re-assigning the pieces.
Board game size: 15.5x12.8x13CM
Material: non-toxic plastic and environmental material.
Recommended Age: 4 years and up.
Warning: This product can not be close to the fire source and must be used under the direct supervision of adults.
Tips: This product contains small parts, do not swallow to avoid danger of suffocation.